Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Crock Pot Fun!

This isn't really a recipe-- just a tip. Today I made polenta in the crock pot and it was delicious! Before I had been stirring over the stove, but I tried this because Ben wanted to go run some errands. The polenta turned out so creamy and smoothe! I used a small crockpot that doesn't even have a low or high setting; it's just on or off-- and it still worked great. I use my kitchen scale to measure the polenta just because the recipe on the package is in grams. You can use the recipe on your polenta package; I didn't make any changes for the crockpot.

Crockpot Polenta

125 g. polenta
750 mL water
10 g. salt

Place in a small crockpot and turn it on. Ready in 4-5 hours, but you can keep it on until you get home!

1 comment:

  1. Yumm! I haven't had time to blog in awhile but I wanted to check yours out asap when I finally sat down with a few minutes to spare.

    ReplyDelete